We provide a comprehensive suite of apps to use for building your site. We take a modular approach so that can pick and choose the functionality you want to include.
The Blog Page module allows for your daily blog post, articles or even news posts.
- Now supports Facebook sized feed images by default 1200x630
- Blog page redesigned for a simpler look and feel
This is your Contact Page with included contact form that supports unlimited fields.
- New side bar supporting google map images
- Contact card flexibility
This module allows to organize documents into “folders” based on common tags. Organize documents in folders using wagtail tags
- Go to Documents section in Wagtail Admin.
- Add add a common tag name to all documents that you want to appear in the folder.
- Now create a Document Index page which displays all your Document folders.
- Create a Document Folder Child Page and enter the tags for the document that you want to appear in the folder.
- The Folder is now created with all the Documents matching the tags you want.
The Event Page module allows for adding of your upcoming events with fields for date, location, time, cost and much more.
- New Event Feed design with scroll access which allows for multiple events to be presented in the feed.
This core module allows for different pages to be added including a Homepage and Standard Pages with multiple different template layouts.
- Standard Index now supports Feed Images
- Now supports template options for full page site of a standard page with a sidebar
The People Page module allows for biography pages for persons in your organization or team.
- New design to the people index with callout
The Photo Gallery module allows you to easily create Photo Galleries for your site Using the built in tagging functionality. Our photo gallery now uses Lightbox2 as clearing box has been removed from foundation. To create Photo Galleries simply:
- Go to Images section of the Wagtail Admin and click on Add an Image.
- Drag and drop images you want in your gallery and add common tag name to all the uploaded Images. You can also add same tag name to any existing images that you want to include in the gallery.
- Next create a Gallery Index Page which displays all your galleries.
- Add a Gallery Child Page and enter the tags of the Images that you want to appear in the Gallery. You can also choose a feed image so it can appear in Gallery index page.
- Your Gallery is now created with all images you want.
The Product Page module allows for a store like look allowing you to display products with prices and also related products.
- New design to the product index with callout
- Redesign of the Product Page with carousel access to products
New updated share buttons with whatsapp added for mobile